Ava Find Support
Other ways to download
If you have problems downloading Ava Find, try the
backup download link.
Read the help file first
If you have trouble using Ava Find, make sure you've read the help file
first. Help can be opened from the Help menu or by pressing the F1 key in Ava
You can also download the help file.
Try reinstalling the software
- Remove the existing installation of Ava Find:
- Click the Windows Start button, Control Panel, Uninstall
a program (Add/Remove Programs in Windows XP)
- Download a new copy of Ava Find:
- Download the free version.
- If you have a license for Ava Find Professional:
- Sign in to your
account and use the download link from there.
- If you're
having trouble with product keys, download a new copy of
Contact customer service
If you have tried everything and still need help with Ava Find, you can
send a message to customer service.